I Hope You Had a Good Day in Spanish

But in second person youll have to say Que tengatengas un buen día where you are not using gender. I hope youve had as much fun.


I Hope You Re Having A Lovely Afternoon My Sweet Friend And Sending Blessings For A Sweet Night S Sleep Good Afternoon Quotes Afternoon Quotes Good Afternoon

Espero que haya tenido unas vacaciones geniales.

. Used to address multiple people a. Que tengan un buen día y nos vemos mañana a la misma hora. Had a nice weekend.

Mi hija tuvo una hermosa boda y nuestra familia disfrutó un día maravilloso. This is not a good example for the translation above. Hope you had a great weekend.

I hope that grin means you had a good day at the office. Many translated example sentences containing i hope you had a good week Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. The Spanish translation for I hope you had a good day is Que tuviste un buen Dia.

Informal singular I hope you had a good day. The wrong words are highlighted. Espero que hayas tenido un buen viaje.

Used to address one person a. Hope you had a good birthday. We hope you have a good day and well see you tomorrow at the same timeAquí termina nuestro programa.

8 rows Translate I hope you all had a good day. Its now time to close. I hope - Espero.

With your families on Presidents Day. Look up in Linguee. I hope this blog entry has been interesting and hopefully even helpful to you.

I hope that grin means you had a good day at the office. I hope - Espero you had - que hayas tenido a - un male una female good - buen male buena female day - día Espero que hayas tenido un buen día. Hope you had a great weekend.

See Spanish-English translations with audio. Its a shortened version of I hope youre having a great day with the I being understood. Good beginning if you had such a hope but you may with confidence go a great deal.

I hope you had great holidays. Espero que hayas tenido un gran día. Many translated example sentences containing i hope you had a good day Portuguese-English dictionary and search engine for Portuguese translations.

I hope you had a good visit Miss. Con este Gran Tour de 10 días conseguirá un ima gen completa de todo lo boni to que le ofrece Galicia. Pasaron un día maravilloso.

The best way to reply in Spanish would be Y tu tambien meaning You as well. Have a good day is usually used in second person. Espero que hayas pasado un buen día.

I hope you had a nice trip. You had a great time. I hope you have a great weekend.

Acabo de llegar al trabajo. Yo también lo he hecho. In this 10 day trip you will g et a good impr ession of all the beautiful things that Gal icia has to o ffer.

If you ever hope to s pend eternity in the wonderful heav e n He has prep a red you will have to p lease Him. Espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana. Well I hope you had a good day Mr.

Many translated example sentences containing i hope you had a great weekend Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish. I hope you had a fine day. I hope you had a good day at work.

A word or phrase used to refer to the second person informal tú by their conjugation or implied context eg. Que pasen un buen día plural. I had a good and safe trip home t hank.

My daughter had a lovely wedding and our fa mily had a wonderful day. I hope its a good day for you Tawney. Im hearing good things.

Todos te dicen que pases un buen día. Hope you did a good day at the mill. I hope you have a great weekend.

Unless you say I hope heshe might have a good day where you can actually say Espero que élella tenga un buen día. Que tengan un buen día plural Thats the end of our program. I hope you had a good day.

I hope you had a great day. Espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana. Espero que hayas pasado un buen día.

- I hope tomorrows a. English Pronunciation of I hope you had a good day. Hope you had a good day at school.

Suggest as a translation of i hope you had a happy holiday. Espero que todos hayan tenido un buen f. It does not match my.

Had a nice weekend. Ojalá hayas tenido un buen cumpleaños. Learn how to pronounce I hope you had a good day in English with video audio and syllable-by-syllable spelling from the United States and the United Kingdom.

Many translated example sentences containing i hope you had a happy holiday Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Ahora sé lo que se siente Last Update. Other expressions using the same abbreviation are Wishing you a happy birthday anniversary holiday or Sorry to hear about your loss misfortune etc.


Time For Tea And Relaxation Hope You Re Having A Great Day Good Afternoon Pictures Photos And Good Evening Greetings Afternoon Quotes Good Afternoon Quotes


Goodmorning Beautiful Hope You Had A Wonderful Sleep And Sweet Sweet Dream S Hope You Have A Awesome Day I Love You An Snoopy Quotes Hug Quotes Snoopy Funny


Para Ti Amor Good Night Greetings Good Morning Greetings Good Day Quotes

No comments for "I Hope You Had a Good Day in Spanish"